SportDOG SportTrainer 1275
- 10 instantly selectable static stimulation levels with low/medium/high stim ranges
- Up to 3/4 mile range
- Vibration and tone options in select modes
- DryTek® waterproof and submersible to 25 feet
- Expandable to 6 dogs (with purchase of Add-a-Dog collar/receivers)
- Easy-to-read OLED Display
- Recommended for dogs 8 pounds or larger with neck sizes 5" - 22"
- Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries (Collar/Receiver charges in 2 hours, lasts 140-160 hours per charge;
- Transmitter/Handheld charges in 2 hours, lasts 50-70 hours per charge)
- Low-Battery Indicator
SPORTDOG - SPORTTRAINER 1275
The SportDOG Brand® SportTrainer 1275 gives you long distance control of your dog.
This remote trainer features an easy-to-read OLED screen that clearly displays the selected dog, static stimulation level, and mode, as well as battery status. Large plus/minus buttons make toggling among dogs and changing stimulation levels a breeze, making the SD-1275 especially suited for multi-dog hunting situations.
With SportDOG® Add-A-Dog® Collar Receivers (sold separately), the remote trainer can be expanded to control up to 6 dogs at once. And both the handheld/transmitter and receiver/collar are fully waterproof/submersible.
10 levels of static stimulation, as well as vibration and tone options in select modes, allow you to customize this system to fit any situation or dog’s temperament.
In the Box
- Remote Transmitter with Removable Antenna
- Receiver on 3/4" Collar Strap
- Standard Contact Points
- Long Contact Points
- Test Light Tool
- Quick Start Guide
Manufactured by: SportDOG Brand