Grain Valley Cup-Mount for DriveTrack
SKU: G 600740869693
- Make sure your Garmin DriveTrack is easily accessible and in plain sight at all times!
- Included MountClip fits DriveTrack 70 and Drive Track 71
- Optional MountClip-HH fits the Garmin Astro 320, Astro 430, or Alpha 100 (sold separately)
- Arm measures approximately 9.5 inches from the ball tip end to the top of the cup insert
- Arm is fully bendable and flexible, but stiff enough to maintains its position once you set it
- Cup insert adjusts from approximately 2.5 inches to 3.75 inches at fits most standard vehicle cup holders
- Quality materials for long-lasting performance
Grain Valley Cup Mount for Garmin DriveTrack
Make sure your Garmin DriveTrack is easily accessible and in plain sight at all times!
This handy cup-mount unit fits into any standard vehicle cup holder and includes a mount clip that is compatible with the DriveTrack 70 or DriveTrack 71. It features a 9-1/2" bendable, flexible arm so you can adjust your Garmin to the perfect position while hunting from your truck or while driving.
The adjustable cup insert features a turnable knob that adjusts the cup insert from 2-1/2 inches to 3-3/4" in diameter and will fit virtually any vehicle's standard cup holders.
The ball-mount tip fits many Garmin products and the included MountClip is compatible with the DriveTrack 70 or DriveTrack 71. Just pop the MountClip onto the back of your DriveTrack for a safe and secure mount.
As an added feature, this Cup Mount also accommodates the Astro or Alpha handhelds with the purchase of an optional MountClip-HH (sold separately). This additional MountClip allows you to easily switch between your DriveTrack and your tracking system handheld (Astro 320, Astro 430, or Alpha 100).
Made from sturdy, heavy-duty materials that are built to hold up to your roughest hunting conditions.
Manufactured by: Grain Valley