Grain Valley Heavy-Duty Waterproof Wire Splice Connector
- Safely and effectively join boundary wire segments on your pet containment system
- May be installed above or below ground
- Less than .1% voltage leakage to ground - the lowest in the industry (this means moisture stays out and electricity stays in)
- Insulator tube is UV resistant
- Connector nut creates a secure positive grip for fast, easy installation that will not relax over time
- Connector nut offers tough, durable thermoplastic shell
- No pre-twisting required
- No crimping tools needed
- No waste, no mess - just quick, reliable underground slices
- Recommended for use with any 16-gauge or 14-gauge containment wire
- Can also be used with 18-gauge or 20-gauge wire
- Made in America
GRAIN VALLEY HEAVY-DUTY WATERPROOF WIRE SPLICE CONNECTOR
Safely and effectively join boundary wire segments on your pet containment system
Most pet containment systems require that separate sections of wire be joined in order to create a continuous loop. Typically, fence kits include a few splices, but oftentimes we find that you’ll need more than are provided. Our waterproof wire splices allow you to safely and effectively join boundary wire segments with no hassle.
Use these splices with the containment system's included wire during the initial installation. Use it to add additional rolls of wire to increase your containment area. Use it to join regular wire to twisted wire. Or use it to repair broken wire later on. Using the proper connections and splices will also help to avoid wire breaks and system disruption in the future.
We Recommend 3-5 splices for the first 500 feet of wire and 2 splices for each additional 500 feet. This will likely give you a few extras to keep on hand for future use.
Each splice includes...
- 1 waterproof insulator tube that is pre-filled with XR compound
- 1 heavy-duty wire connector nut
Manufactured by: Grain Valley